When executive board members of St. Luke Hospital and Living Center Auxiliary met Sept. 22, they heard that Judy Reno would be co-chairman of a steering committee for the hospital renovation and expansion fund raising project.
Frank Albert, fundraiser for St. Luke Foundation, asked Reno to serve.
In other business:
- Four employees recently attended a workshop about managing H1N1.
- An application has been submitted for an emergency preparedness grant.
- Building project details are being finalized and financing is being reviewed.
- There are 134 members of the auxiliary.
- Volunteers served 1,294 hours.
- Registration for the annual Hospital Auxiliary of Kansas convention is due Oct. 28. The convention is Nov. 11 and 12 in Wichita.
- Unit II will meet Thursday, hospital lab director Brenda Rhodes will give a presentation on H1N1.
- A living center coffee will be Tuesday.