• Last modified 2847 days ago (Nov. 3, 2011)


Medallions available for Vietnam vets

Vietnam-era veterans can apply with the Kansas Commission of Veterans’ Affairs, 700 SW Jackson Ave. Suite 701, Topeka, or to receive a medallion and certificate for their service.

Anyone who served in the armed forces between, Feb. 28, 1961, and May 7, 1975, and was a Kansas resident when they entered or discharged from the military is eligible.

For a copy of the application or other assistance, contact Gary Chaput, (620) 382-2754, at Marion American Legion Post 22.

Last modified Nov. 3, 2011