Weight-loss progress revealed
The second “edition” of the Biggest Loser contest began two months ago and the first official weigh-in recently occurred.
Program director Jeanne Rziha reported there were 109 people who initially started the program with 43 who weighed in at the two-month mark.
Of those who weighed in, there were 12 participants who had a “fit factor” of more than five. Each winner received a $10 Hillsboro Chamber of Commerce gift certificate.
The “fit factor” formula is determined by adding the percentage of body weight lost and the percentage of body fat lost.
- Anjanette Vinduska, Lincolnville, 16.9.
- Rhonda Brenzikofer, Marion, 16.7.
- Dan Kinning, Hillsboro, 15.4.
- Jessi Weisbeck, Hillsboro, 14.6.
- Ed Svitak, Marion, 13.3.
- Amy Summervill, Marion, 10.
- Brad Vannocker, Hillsboro, 7.4.
- Doris Maltbie, Canton, 7.1.
- Jeanne Rziha, Tampa, 6.1.
- Katherine Welch, Hillsboro, 5.8.
- Marcia Welch, Hillsboro, 5.6.
- Kelli Schafers, Marion, 5.3.
Rziha reminded participants that even if they missed the two-month weigh-in, they can participate in the final weigh-in Oct. 7 and Oct. 9.
Call Rziha at (620) 947-3048.
The weight-loss program is sponsored by Greenhaw Pharmacy of Hillsboro.