Lifelong Learning announces series
The following Lifelong Learning programs will be presented this semester at 9:45 a.m. in the Wohlgemuth Music Education Center at Tabor College.
- Feb. 22: “A Concert of My Favorite Things,” by Steve Vincent.
- March 1: “The Photography of the ‘8 Wonders of Kansas Guidebook,’” by Harland Schuster.
- March 8: “Leading and Following: The Path of Service,” by Larry Nikkel.
- March 15: “Jumping through Homesteading Hoops: How the Process Worked,” by Jim Beck.
- April 5: “Antique Roadshow: Glassware of the Depression Era,” by Donavon Schmidt.
- April 12: “Maximizing Generosity in Tough Times,” by Jon Wiebe.
- April 19: “Adventures in Teaching: Pleasures and Hazards of Teaching Abroad,” by Betty Baerg Lofland.
- April 26: “Pickin, Singin, and Snackin,” with music by the Cottonwood River Band.
Membership fees of $15 per individual or $29 per couple may be paid at the first meeting. Individual sessions may be attended at a cost of $4 per session.